Monday, October 23, 2006

Sorry that I haven't updated this thing yet, again. I have been busy moving, going to class, working, and trying to shoot a deer. I am not going to get into the deer stories now, I'm saving that for a sunday or when I am really bored. I will however, for the second year in a row, reiterate that I wish it was turkey season still. I can't wait for the spring. Don't get me wrong, I love to deer hunt, and I want to shoot a nice buck, especially with my bow, but I still feel this crazy drive to be calling turkeys in the spring
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home